From the humorous and light-hearted to the somewhat serious and frustrated, Adventures in the Food Service offers stories from both the sales-side and customer-side of the food service, particularly the fast food industry.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

FFR: Wendy's New Natural-Cut Fries with Sea Salt


Our very first FFR!:Wendy’s new “natural-cut fries with sea salt” are decent and a very considerable improvement from their old, soggy, undercooked, and heavily processed tasting fries they used to serve.  Although some people are extremely over exaggerating their taste, they are a great improvement from their old listless fries.  When I bite into these new fries, I sense the right amount of crispness, comparable to Burger King’s fries, and the sea salt adds a nice distinct flavor unique in the fast food industry.  Previously, I would say that Wendy’s fries were the worse out of Burger King, McDonald’s, and Wendy’s, but now, the worst fry award has more contention.  All in all, these fries and the latest wave of improvements to Wendy’s menu have made it much more of an attractive choice to me when I eat out, and not just a place I eat like when it was the only place on the way to my destination.  Good job Wendy’s.
My overall rating: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment