From the humorous and light-hearted to the somewhat serious and frustrated, Adventures in the Food Service offers stories from both the sales-side and customer-side of the food service, particularly the fast food industry.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Column: Fast Food Review

A feature I'm going to be starting up is a periodic review of a new or popular fast food item.  Send your review requests to adventuresinthefoodservice@gmail.com and I will review them as quickly as possible!  I look forward to your suggestions!

Look forward to posts starting with FFR:, as this will denote a fast food review!

2 comments:

  1. would you do a review of white castle chiken rings and onion crisp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I will try to have this reviewed within the next two weeks when I get the chance stop and pick up some food at White Castle!

    ReplyDelete